Establishing a Future Direction in Pursuit of Excellence
A Recorded Presentation by Dr. Linda Ralston
References utilized in this presentation are listed below:
- Block, P. (2003). The answer to how? Is yes: Acting on what matters. San Francisco: Berrett-Koehler.
- Bolam, R, McMahon, A, Stoll, L, Thomas, S, & Wallace, M, with Greenwood, A, Hawkey, K, Ingram, M, Atkinson, A, & Smith, M, (2005). Creating and Sustaining Effective Professional Learning Communities, DfES Research Report, University of Bristol .
- Boynton, M. & C. Boynton. (2005). Educator's Guide to Preventing and Solving Discipline Problems. Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development.
- Brookfield, S. (2006). The Skillful Teacher: On Technique, Trust, and Responsiveness in the Classroom. San Francisco: John Wiley & Sons.
- Marzano, R. J. (2007). The Art and Science of Teaching: A Comprehensive Framework for Effective Instruction. Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development .
- Newmann, F. (2000). "Authentic Intellectual Work: What and Why?" Authentic Pedagogy, Vol. 8: 1.
- Stoll, L., R. Bolam, A. McMahon, S. Thomas, M. Wallace, A. Greenwood, & K. Hawkey. (2006). What is a Professional Learning Community: A Summary. University of Bristol.
- Wiggins, G.P. & J. McTighe. (2005). Understanding by Design. Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development